Good morning, Alabama fans.
In addition to spring practice and NFL draft updates, Wednesday brought plenty of recruiting news for the Crimson Tide. Get caught up below.
Here are 11 things to know:
- A four-star wide receiver named Alabama one of his top schools.
- Chris Kirschner provides an update on where the Crimson Tide stands with the nation’s No. 2 recruit.
- Alabama linebacker and projected first-round pick Reggie Ragland has completed workouts with two NFL teams.
- The latest NFL mock draft roundup shows where Crimson Tide prospects are projected to land.
- One Alabama defender has been likened to a teammate and a “young Mike Tyson.”
- Two Crimson Tide basketball players announced they’re transferring.
- Coach Avery Johnson released a statement on the transfer announcements.
- Check out the sights and sounds from Alabama’s six spring practice.
- Unfortunately, one of the Crimson Tide’s five-star recruits’ home was allegedly broken into on Wednesday.
- Breaking down the four stages of accepting Lane Kiffin’s quiet, relatively drama-free existence with Alabama.
- Chris Kirschner provides the first SEC Country Alabama recruiting mailbag.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet:
- According to Alex Byington of the Montgomery Advertiser, Alabama’s quarterback competition is once again wide open.
- Changes are coming to Keith Holcombe’s football-baseball balancing act, writes AL.com’s Michael Casagrande.
The best stories around the SEC:
- A four-star cornerback listed six SEC schools in his top 10.
- Some ex-South Carolina stars, including Jadeveon Clowney, returned to campus for the Gamecocks’ pro day.
- Records show Tennessee coach Butch Jones called Drae Bowles and the Knoxville police chief on the day of an alleged rape involving two Tennessee players.