Happy Tuesday, Crimson Tide fans!
We are just one day away from National Signing Day, which means SEC Country is busy, busy, busy giving you as many recruiting updates as possible. We’ve also got a touch of NFL news for ya, so let’s get to it.
Here are 10 things to know:
- How’s this for a birthday?
- For the first time in almost a decade, the nation’s top player isn’t SEC-bound.
- Upon being asked to grayshirt, an Alabama recruit de-committed from the Crimson Tide. Now his dad is speaking out.
- Find out what one request the Green Bay Packers have for Eddie Lacy this offseason.
- In case you missed it, here are the biggest recruiting storylines from the weekend.
- Alabama wide receiver Chris Black has announced which program he has chosen after deciding to transfer.
- Here are the five biggest targets Alabama is still fighting for come Wednesday.
- There’s no better recruiting tactic than winning.
- No one seems to know where the nation’s No. 2 cornerback is headed, but his friends have shared their perspective.
- Alabama has a new walk-on long snapper.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Four-star cornerback Nigel Knott committed to Alabama on Monday, ESPN’s Derek Tyson wrote.
- A former Alabama running back can’t sign with South Carolina yet because of academic issues, AL.com’s Matt Zenitz wrote.
- UGA and Miami are both trying to flip an Alabama commit at the last minute, Zenitz wrote.