Happy Monday, Alabama fans. Hopefully you had a restful weekend and are ready to start your week with a big batch of team news, because that’s what we’ve got for you this morning.
Here are 10 things to know:
- Alabama’s trip to the White House to see President Obama has been set.
- ESPN reporters decided that Nick Saban’s job is the most desirable in the Power Five.
- Cyrus Jones shared what he thinks ‘Bama needs to do to win it all again this upcoming season.
- Speaking of Jones, see who he predicted to win the upcoming quarterback battle.
- Saban and the Tide have landed a star recruit from Houston.
- Alabama lost one of its staffers to his alma mater.
- Lane Kiffin has announced he’s getting divorced.
- Two Alabama defensive tackles could go on the first day of the NFL Draft.
- An Alabama commit enjoyed his trip to LSU more than he thought he would.
- Donald Trump is a fan of Saban.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- See what some recruits said about Alabama’s Junior Day, from AL.com’s Drew Champlin.
- Check out why Malcolm Epps decided to commit to Saban and Alabama, also from Champlin.
- Alabama’s defensive players showed off their talents at the NFL combine on Sunday, Bama Hammer’s Chris Hale wrote.