After a brief hiatus from football because of Spring Break, the Crimson Tide were back on the practice field Monday, when classes resumed at Alabama. How was the first day back? Let’s take a look.
Here are 10 things to know:
- Here are the main storylines from practice, specifically what stood out.
- And here’s what Nick Saban had to say about the afternoon.
- A couple of Crimson Tide players have new positions. To Saban’s delight, they’re adapting well.
- Back from injury, one wide receiver is more confident than he was before, Saban said.
- Tight end O.J. Howard broke down why he chose to come back to Alabama for his senior year.
- One wide receiver recruit is thrilled to be visiting Alabama this weekend — but he’s got some questions he needs answers to.
- Get your 2017 recruiting recap here.
- For one Alabama commit, pledging to the Crimson Tide is a dream come true.
- If his sister doesn’t gain admission, this recruit isn’t committing to Alabama or any school.
- Will Alabama get this package deal?
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- After several key departures, Alabama is now tasked with reinventing its defensive front in certain areas, Sean Landry wrote for the Anniston Star.
- Check out AL.com’s Michael Casagrande and John Talty on video breaking down Monday’s practice.
- AL.com’s Laura Goldman has some video footage of quarterback Cooper Bateman and how he fared Monday.
The best stories around the SEC
- According to Johnny Manziel’s new agent, NFL teams are interested in the quarterback despite his troubling behavior.
- Remember Texas A&M’s wild comeback victory over Northern Iowa? Check out what the analytics said about the probability of the Aggies pulling that off.
- Robert Nkemdiche’s brother could affect where he’s drafted.