It’s an eclectic batch of news we’ve got for you today, Alabama fans. From football to real estate, don’t miss a beat.
Here are 11 things to know:
- It’s done. Raekwon Davis has chosen Alabama for good. Well, he’s definitely committed, anyway.
- It looks like Nick Saban already has his eye on a Reggie Ragland replacement.
- It’s essentially been a mystery where the nation’s top overall player is wanting to play college ball. Who knows?
- Jake Coker became a household name for Alabama fans this year. He’s still getting used to the attention.
- Jarran Reed’s days as an Alabama defensive tackle are over, but he’s fully confident in the 2016 group will be just as dominant.
- Alabama fans are some of the most loyal in the country — so much so that some of them sent fan mail to Arkansas’ quarterback Brandon Allen after he led the Razorbacks past Ole miss.
- These players at the Senior Bowl only have a finite amount of time to prove what they’ve got. Kenyan Drake is taking advantage.
- Rumors swirled in 2014 that Braxton Miller had plans to transfer from Ohio State, possibly to Alabama. Here’s the real story.
- Alabama already has eight early enrollees on campus.
- Need a new house? Kirby Smart’s Tuscaloosa home is on the market.
- Last but not least, SEC Country made its predictions on what this year’s recruiting class will look like.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Jim Harbaugh is on a mission to become one of the frontrunner recruiters in Alabama, the Detroit Free Press’ Tim Sullivan wrote.
- Don’t worry about the Crimson Tide in 2016. They’ll be just fine, SI’s Andy Staples wrote.
- Saban is more focused on his recruiting class at this point than he is filling out his coaching staff, AL.com’s John Talty wrote.
The best stories around the SEC
- That didn’t take long.
- Check out how Cam Newton convinced offensive tackle Michael Oher to join the Super Bowl bound Panthers.
- SEC Country took a look at the recruits likely to have the biggest immediate impact in 2016.
- Missouri linebacker Kentrell Brothers models his game after one member of the Carolina Panthers, in particular.
- Check out how Mississippi State star Dak Prescott is doing in the Senior Bowl so far, and to whom he’s being compared.