Good morning, Alabama fans. The Crimson Tide held theirits first padded practice of the spring on Wednesday, and with the NFL Draft fast approaching, several Alabama prospects are doing what they can to improve their stock.
Here are 11 things to know:
- Offensive lineman Ross Pierschbacher is embracing his move to a new position.
- Former Alabama quarterback Jake Coker will take part in his second pro day.
- SEC Country’s Chris Kirschner analyzes Alabama’s signing of the nation’s No. 1 JUCO player and where the school stands with the state’s top prospect.
- A four-star linebacker says Alabama is one of his top schools.
- Derrick Henry should use Shaun Alexander’s advice, says our own Knox Bardeen.
- Crimson Tide fans across the country will be able to watch the annual A-Day spring game on ESPN.
- Nick Saban’s Crimson Caravan has been put on hold.
- What does the school’s decision to put its caravan on hold mean?
- Alabama signee Joshua Jacobs reflects on the recruiting process in the latest installment of Recruiting Rewind.
- Examining Alabama’s top wide-receiver targets in the Class of 2017.
- Marq Burnett provides sights and sounds from Alabama’s first spring practice with pads.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Check out former Alabama defensive lineman A’Shawn Robinson dominating an exercise bike.
- SB Nation’s Roll Bama Roll asks, Can anyone replace Derrick Henry?
The best stories around the SEC
- Breaking down the winners and losers from Florida’s Pro Day.
- Paul Finebaum’s greatest SEC quarterback bracket is down to the Final Four
- Here are five SEC starters who will have to fight to maintain their positions in 2016.
- Arkansas coach Bret Bielema sent a letter to a recruit’s high school principal.