The 2015 national championship parade hasn’t even happened yet, but talk of the 2016 season has already taken over. That’s what happens when you’re as dominant as Alabama is.
Here are 12 things to know:
- Nick Saban’s statue got a new touch added to it.
- Alabama might have the edge in football against Auburn, but what about basketball?
- Find out what (awesome) tactic Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh is using to help land an Alabama recruit.
- Saban had one major mission when he visited the nation’s No. 1 recruit in New Jersey.
- Check out what SEC Country thinks ‘Bama’s depth chart will look like next year.
- Jake Coker has won national championships now with two different schools. See how he compared them.
- Alabama has one more chance in person to make its pitch to a five-star prospect.
- The SEC has quite a high number of coaching changes. SEC Country took a look at the best and worst hires.
- One four-star recruit has a specific set of goals for himself in the classroom wherever he goes to school. Alabama wants him.
- Here’s what we know so far in terms of what Alabama’s recruiting class is expected to look like on Signing Day.
- Saban is trying to flip an Ole Miss commit.
- If this recruit wants to play in the NFL, Alabama might be his best bet.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- A new format means a new piece of hardware when you win the College Football Playoff. But where did the old one go? AL.com’s Michael Casagrande found out.
- If you’re headed to the national championship parade, make sure you catch up to speed on the new details. There has been a quick tweak made, the Tuscaloosa News wrote.
- It doesn’t seem possible, but AL.com’s John Talty makes the case that Alabama’s defense could be even stronger next year.
The best stories around the SEC
- Check out the three SEC coaches who might have the toughest times recruiting.
- Ole Miss and Baylor could potentially square off in 2020.
- Florida and Florida State are recruiting the same kid and the coaches actually crossed paths at the high school. See how the recruit described the encounter.
- This recruit has a “G” tattoo for UGA. But what if he doesn’t end up going there?