Happy Thursday, Alabama fans! Wow, was Wednesday a busy day. The buzz of Pro Day kept the Crimson Tide busy and we’ve got all those storylines for you. Not to mention the NFL Draft is rapidly approaching, so we have some updates from Derrick Henry and Jake Coker. It’s a big day!
Here are 13 things to know:
- We’ll start with Derrick Henry, the Heisman winner and NFL hopeful who is trying to prove to teams he has what it takes to succeed at the next level. If NFL teams are hesitating, Nick Saban doesn’t get it.
- Henry had interviews with three different NFL teams Tuesday.
- And he’s confident in his abilities to cut it in the league.
- Check out what Coker said about not being invited to the NFL Scouting Combine.
- Now on to Pro Day: According to a report, an Alabama defensive back tore his Achilles before Pro Day even started.
- Check out SEC Country’s live coverage of the day’s festivities.
- What are Nick Saban’s early impressions of the 2016 season? Find out here.
- A Tuscaloosa brewery has a new mural featuring a mashup of Nick Saban and David Bowie.
- Here’s a look at five in-state players who very well could end up playing for the Crimson Tide.
- One ACC and four SEC schools are all vying for the same four-star linebacker. Check out what he said about where Alabama stands.
- A look at Saban’s best 50 players continues. Up now: 21-30.
- If Alabama offers this quarterback recruit, it’ll quickly become one of his top choices.
- A four-star cornerback shared his list of his dream teammates so to speak at the college level.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Check out AL.com’s Michael Casagrande’s takeaways from Pro Day all in one place.
- Here’s a quick video of Reggie Ragland at Alabama’s Pro Day running through some drills from AL.com’s Ian Hoppe.
- Coming off of a strong showing at the NFL Scouting Combine, Derrick Henry didn’t participate in much of the Pro Day drills, Campus Insiders’ Robert Judin wrote.