3 things every Alabama fan needs to know today
While Alabama is off this weekend, there was still plenty happening on Thursday. Have you already made your travel plans for 2016?
Here are three things to know today:
- Alabama released its ’16 schedule. Yes, we already knew who the Tide would be playing next year, but we didn’t now when. Now, you can begin booking hotel rooms.
- Derrick Henry squatted 500-plus pounds on Wednesday. Yes, that’s a lot.
- A Tuscaloosa brewery made fun of Steve Spurrier with a new mural. The artwork features Spurrier’s head superimposed on the Nevermind baby’s body.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Reuben Foster returned to practice, while Ronnie Harrison and Dominick Jackson were still held out. (AL.com‘s Michael Casagrande)
- Altee Tenpenny’s death was officially ruled an accident. (247Sports.com‘s Charlie Potter)
- Alabama focused on fixing “friendly fire” issues along offensive line. (TimesDaily.com‘s Alex Byington)
- ‘Bama coaches to see 5-star recruits in action this week. (Rivals.com‘s Andrew Bone)
- 10 years and 11 surgeries later, Tyrone Prothro’s leg is “as good as it’s going to get.” (AL.com‘s Matt Zenitz)
The best stories around the SEC
- Georgia has a new starting quarterback
- Tennessee’s 2016 schedule was announced
- Halloween comes early at Auburn
- Arkansas shows support after Oklahoma State tragedy
- Texas A&M will deck out Kyle Field, Halloween-style