Happy Monday, Alabama fans! Football season is officially over on all levels, which feels a bit odd to type. But hopefully you all had an enjoyable weekend. For all you Peyton fans out there, congrats. As for what the Crimson Tide are up to, let’s take a look.
Here are three things to know:
- Alabama could be getting another, more experienced running back.
- Check out which Alabama legend was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- According to a report, the Crimson Tide have a new defensive assistant.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- The early enrollees on Alabama’s campus are getting used to the new experience that is Crimson Tide football. Here’s what it’s been like for one enrollee in particular, from AL.com’s Michael Casagrande.
- Don’t be mistaken, Alabama cleaned up on National Signing Day, signing the nation’s top class. But there were still a few positions where they were hoping to do better, AL.com’s Matt Zenitz wrote.
- Nick Saban has said he doesn’t want to leave Alabama for the NFL. A few Dallas natives wondered if perhaps the Cowboys could land him, but Dallas Morning News columnist Rick Gosselin doesn’t see it happening.