Happy weekend, Alabama fans! Today’s newsletter is short and sweet, so let’s get straight to it.
Here are three things to know:
- Alabama is tied with one of its biggest rivals for the top spot on a four-star recruit’s list.
- LSU has piqued the interest of a New Orleans wide receiver, but he is also waiting on an offer from Alabama.
- A former Alabama running back is signing with the Baltimore Ravens.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Mark your calendars. Three of your favorites from the national championship team will be in Huntsville signing autographs next month, AL.com’s Paul Gattis wrote.
- Here’s a recap of Alabama players in the NFL Scouting Combine on Thursday, from AL.com’s John Talty.
- One more from the AL.com staff, this one from Michael Casagrande: Kenyan Drake was asked about his speed. He’s not concerned.
The best stories around the SEC
- With all the controversy around the university, Tennessee’s athletic director addressed the ongoing lawsuit against the school.
- The Tennessee players also responded to the allegations.
- The domestic violence case against Johnny Manziel will be sent to a grand jury.
- What happened to the Gamecocks after Steve Spurrier left?
- A former Auburn player who was dismissed from the team thinks the Tigers would have fared better with him.
NEXT Report: Former Alabama RB Trent Richardson will sign with Ravens