4 things every Alabama fan needs to know today
It may be the bye week, but there’s still plenty of things happening in Tuscaloosa.
Here are four things to know today:
- Basketball coach Avery Johnson wants to play 1-on-1 with Nick Saban. But we’ll need to wait until after football season for it to happen.
- More details have emerged from the hours before Altee Tenpenny’s death. It sounds as if the former running back was ready to make some serious changes.
- The nation’s No. 1 tight end will make an official visit to Tuscaloosa. The kid was supposed to be at USC on Nov. 7, but recent events changed his mind.
- Lane Kiffin borrowed from Ohio State to beat Tennessee. Our own Trevor Sikkema broke down the play that won ‘Bama the game on Saturday.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- ‘Bama fans probably won’t like the first College Football Playoff rankings.
- The game time for Alabama-LSU on Nov. 7 is finally set.
- That matchup could very well decide who wins the Heisman Trophy, according to SEC Country’s Brandon Adams.
- The Crimson Tide still trail the Tigers in the our SEC Country Power Poll.
- Four issues Alabama needs to fix to keep Playoff hopes alive. (AL.com‘s Michael Casagrande)
The best stories around the SEC
- Mississippi State’s Dak Prescott draws comparisons to longtime NFL QB
- Report: Tennessee lineman out for season
- Did Florida actually find a new placekicker?
- Ole Miss OL suffered spinal contusion vs. Texas A&M
- Tennessee coach Butch Jones supports embattled kicker