The anticipation for Alabama-LSU is building, but we still have 10 days until the big game. In the meantime…
Here are four things to know:
- Adrian Hubbard has a bone to pick with an ex-Alabama coach. The former linebacker unleashed a lengthy social media message with several accusations against one of Nick Saban’s old assistants.
- Saban updated the status of three key players. He had two pieces of good news, and one… not so good.
- Bowl projections are still looking mighty fine. But there are plenty of people out there who don’t think ‘Bama will make the College Football Playoff.
- Alabama still has work to do on the 2016 recruiting trail. We identified five major recruits that the Tide still need to haul in.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Alabama, not LSU, has the SEC’s best odds to win the national title.
- ESPN Football Power Index has Alabama ahead of LSU and Tennessee in the top 15.
- SEC Film Room: Alabama wide receiver Calvin Ridley vs. Tennessee cornerback Cam Sutton.
- Alabama basketball held it’s annual “tip off” event, and hip-hop duo Rae Sremmurd performed for the crowd. (Alex Byington)
- A 5-star ‘Bama commit looks a lot like Marshawn Lynch in his highlight video. (Scout.com‘s Kevin Wade)
The best stories around the SEC
- Auburn defensive back calls Ole Miss’ Laquon Treadwell a “regular receiver”
- LSU star Leonard Fournette on newest ESPN magazine cover
- Former Arkansas QB released by NFL team
- Shawn Elliott: “Every single day I’m being interviewed” to replace Steve Spurrier
- Florida bowl projections after 6-1 start