Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with Chris Landry from Landry Football. He provides a detailed scouting report on the Crimson Tide and explains why Nick Saban is better in big games.
- Chris Landry from Landryfootball.com shares a comprehensive analysis and scouting report on Alabama and how the Crimson Tide stack up against Clemson.
- Landry provides some news and nuggets on why Alabama can be successful against Clemson.
- How Nick Saban is better than Dabo Swinney when given more time to prepare.
- Why is Nick Saban so good when he gets extra time to prepare for an opponent?
- Is Clemson the best defense Alabama will face this season?
- What has been wrong with Alabama’s rushing attack, and how can it be fixed?
- Can Alabama run its way to another national title?
- How Alabama’s offense can find success against one of the best defenses in college football.
- Landry explains how Alabama can learn from Clemson’s game plan in last season’s National Championship Game.
- For more information on Chris Landry, check out Landryfootball.com for a unique scouting perspective on college football.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.