Good morning, Alabama fans! With recruiting news, spring practice and a poll that shows a few SEC schools are among the most hated in the country, we’ve got it all for you today.
Here are five things to know:
- Five SEC teams made the list for most hated teams in college football. See where Alabama ranked.
- Do the Crimson Tide deserve a higher ranking in that poll?
- A New Orleans pass rusher considering Alabama could be making his college decision next week.
- SEC Country is doing a series of position breakdowns leading up to spring practice. First up: quarterbacks.
- It was hazing, not a drill, that injured Hall of Fame quarterback Bart Starr when he played for Alabama decades ago.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- A Clemson cornerback revealed what he thought swung the momentum in the national championship game against Alabama, AL.com’s Michael Casagrande wrote.
- Check out how Alabama players fared in the NFL Scouting Combine on Monday, from AL.com’s Johny Talty.
The best stories around the SEC
- According to a report, an injury is causing one Texas A&M linebacker to retire.
- An appeal has reportedly put the trials of two Tennessee players charged with rape on hold.
- The SEC has fined Vanderbilt for its fans court storming after a win against Kentucky.
- Marco Rubio might not be too high on UGA fans’ list.