Good morning, Alabama fans! Happy Monday. Between former and current players, as well as potential recruits, we’ve got it all for you today.
Here are five things to know:
- Derrick Henry’s potential replacement showed up to spring practice a few pounds lighter. What does that mean for both him and the Crimson Tide?
- SECCountry’s Knox Bardeen made the case that Reggie Ragland shouldn’t be judged prematurely because of former Alabama defenders falling off in the NFL in years past.
- Alabama could be a potential contender for a top quarterback, depending on how things go in the future.
- ‘Bama picked up a commitment from a junior college linebacker.
- If you had any questions about this four-star recruit’s pledge to the Crimson Tide, squash them. Barring something wild, he seems set on heading to Alabama.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- AL.com’s Creg Stephenson took a look at which position, running back or quarterback, looks better right now for the Crimson Tide.
- A former Alabama offensive tackle has signed a free agent contract with the Minnesota Vikings, AL.com’s Mark Inabinett wrote.
- What did Florida’s Jim McElwain learn from Nick Saban? Campus Insiders’ Glenn McGraw has you covered.
The best stories around the SEC
- NFL MVP Cam Newton mentored some recruits around the Atlanta area over the weekend.
- Texas A&M mounted a crazy comeback to keep its March Madness hopes alive.
- Meanwhile Kentucky lost in a thriller to Indiana on Saturday.
- That means point guard Tyler Ulis is almost definitely finished with his college career.
- Johnny Manziel reportedly has found a new agent.