Happy Friday, Crimson Tide fans. More details have been announced for the upcoming spring game, and an elite prospect said he enjoyed his recent visit to Alabama more than his trip to Auburn. Catch up on that and more below.
Here are five things to know:
- A four-star defensive end said “I think I liked Alabama more” than Auburn after visiting both schools.
- Alabama has announced this year’s A-Day spring game activities.
- A five-star Tennessee signee called out Alabama during one of his recent workouts.
- Reuben Foster is poised to continue one of Alabama’s proudest traditions.
- According to a report from CBS Sports’ Jon Rothstein, Alabama men’s basketball has agreed to play a home-and-home series with a Big 12 foe.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet:
- Via AL.com’s John Talty, Alabama players describe the difference between Jeremy Pruitt and Kirby Smart.
- Alabama is one of only 11 teams that can win the 2016 College Football Playoff, writes ESPN.com’s KJC Joyner.
The best stories around the SEC:
- A four-star SEC signee said Ohio State did not treat him well during the recruiting process.
- An NFL scout asked former LSU Tiger Jalen Mills an extremely uncomfortable question at the combine.
- Tennessee’s tailbacks are staying fresh with limited contact in practice.