Good morning Alabama fans, and Roll Tide. We’re here to help you pass the time between now and Bama’s spring game this Saturday with the latest news.
Here are five things to know:
- Other coaches are trying to lure recruits away from Alabama by using Nick Saban’s age against him.
- There’s more to Alabama’s outside linebackers than rushing the passer, and they want people to know it.
- A former Alabama player and current high school coach has high praise for his quarterback, the sixth-ranked athlete in the nation and a four-star Alabama commit.
- Not surprisingly, Reggie Ragland, Jarran Reed and A’Shawn Robinson will all be present for 2016 NFL Draft, and they will be joined by coach Nick Saban.
- Practice is a little different for punters than it is for other players, and Alabama punter JK Scott describes what it’s like.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Speaking of JK Scott, the punter explains running backs coach Burton Burns’ role with special teams, per this report from AL.com.
The best stories around the SEC
- Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh had some strong words for the NCAA and Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze over the new ban on satellite camps.
- If LSU running back Leonard Fournette finishes his college career with a 0-1 record in this specific thing, he’s not going to be upset about it.
- After speaking out against violence in his hometown of New Orleans following the murder of former Saints defensive end Will Smith, former LSU cornerback Tyrann Mathieu says he has received death threats.