The public is two days away from seeing Alabama in person for the first time since the national championship game, but before that happens, let’s rewind on the news from Wednesday.
Here are five things to know:
- The father of the nation’s No. 2 dual-threat quarterback said his son would sign with Alabama if he was to make a decision today.
- Which Alabama players are ready to break out this season?
- Nick Saban talks about Steph Curry, golf and complacency during question-and-answer session.
- Alabama basketball coach Avery Johnson announced the hiring of a top assistant
- Alabama made the cut for one of the nation’s top cornerbacks
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Nick Saban explains how his Catholic faith helps Alabama’s program (Mark Heim/AL.com)
- What is Alabama’s biggest roadblock en route to another national championship? (Stewart Mandel/Fox Sports)