We are in the middle of the long offseason, so this allows SEC Country to dive deeper into some stories, and that’s what we did with five-star linebacker signee Lyndell “Mack” Wilson.
Wilson is expected to compete for playing time when he fully heals from labrum surgery. Wilson tore his labrum in the 10th grade and played through the pain until his high school career ended. But that’s not the only thing that’s interesting about Wilson.
We begin today’s look back at Tuesday’s news with a terrific feature on the future Alabama linebacker.
Here are five things you need to know:
- Next Up: ‘Words just can’t explain’ the bond five-star Alabama signee Lyndell “Mack” Wilson has that propelled him to being one of the nation’s top players.
- Post-spring breakdown: QB position is still a big question mark for the Tide.
- Former Alabama defensive tackle A’Shawn Robinson inks a deal with the Detroit Lions
- Top 10 LB will have some good news for Alabama during the first week of summer.
- Alabama will attend a satellite camp in Harbaugh territory.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Former Alabama quarterback John Parker Wilson analyzes the team’s current competition at the position (Laura Goldman/AL.com)
- The 21 highest-paid former Alabama players in the NFL (Connor Tapp/247Sports)