There is still much to be decided in the cases of Alabama’s recently arrested players. But we also have plenty of positive news to offer today (and a Nick Saban photo that will make you smile).
Here are five things to know today:
- Saban addressed the arrests of Cam Robinson and Laurence “Hootie” Jones again Wednesday, saying “nothing good happens after midnight.”
- The coach is playing golf at a pro-am event this week, and cameras caught him taking a break in between holes.
- A former Crimson Tide receiver signed with a CFL team.
- Alabama’s defensive line appears ready to dominate again in 2016.
- Southern California was forced to pay Lane Kiffin a lot of money during his first year at Alabama.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- BleacherReport.com’s Christopher Walsh explains how recent arrests put Saban and his program in a challenging position.
- RantSports.com’s Geoffrey Knox made a bold prediction about Alabama and Ole Miss’ 2016 matchup.