Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with SEC Country recruiting analyst Chris Kirschner about Alabama’s success in recruiting and how the new recruits will impact the Crimson Tide.
- Quick look at Alabama’s returning players on offense and some statistics from the 2017 season.
- Alabama returns only three starters on defense, but this number can be misleading.
- SEC Country’s Chris Kirschner recaps a busy week that included three verbal commitments for Nick Saban and the Alabama Crimson Tide.
- We ask which position Amari Kight will most likely play at the next level.
- Alabama has had 26 offensive and defensive linemen drafted in NFL since 2010. The Crimson Tide are putting more emphasis on recruiting linemen in the current recruiting cycle.
- Will the recruiting momentum continue for the Crimson Tide?
- How many players will Alabama sign in the 2019 recruiting class?
- Kirschner compares Tua Tagovailoa and Taulia Tagovailoa and discusses some of their similarities.
- What is next for most of these recruits with camps scheduled on campus?
- Kirschner covers Alabama and SEC recruiting for SEC Country. The latest information on recruiting can be found on SEC Country.
- Kevin Harris would like to get a shot at Georgia for something that happened during the recruiting process. Here is the article we discussed with Kirschner.
- The Alabama Crimson Tide Podcast on Thursday featured Barton Simmons, who discussed one Tide statistic that is almost unbelievable.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.