Hello, Alabama fans! We’ve got an eclectic mix of news for you today between recruiting, the NFL combine and the SEC’s favorite Big Ten coach.
Here are six things to know:
- See which presidential candidate to whom Paul Finebaum compared Jim Harbaugh.
- A top New Orleans defensive end is still considering two SEC schools.
- Nine Alabama players were invited to the NFL combine, but one shocking name was left off the list.
- Alabama was hoping to land a top transfer prospect but he’ll be playing in the Big 12 instead.
- An Alabama legacy has picked up an offer from the Crimson Tide.
- This junior college wide receiver being so excited about Alabama being interested is well worth the read.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- If you missed it from Wednesday, the basketball team beat Texas A&M by one, AL.com’s Michael Casagrande wrote.
- Check out what the Crimson Tide are up to on the 2017 recruiting trail via Campus Insiders’ Robert Judin.
- Michigan State players are talking about their disastrous Cotton Bowl performance now that some time has passed, Casagrande wrote.