Nick Saban took the podium after Wednesday afternoon’s Crimson Tide practice to speak about injuries and several other topics.
Here are six things to know today:
- Saban discussed satellite camps — you know, the events that have created tension between Michigan’s Jim Harbaugh and most of the SEC — and you can probably guess where he stands.
- Alabama has a few players that are banged up, including one who recently underwent surgery.
- Get caught up on the sights and sounds from Wednesday’s practice.
- Basketball coach Avery Johnson made a big change to his staff.
- A 4-star lineman narrowed down his primary choices to Alabama and a huge rival.
- Ross Pierschbacher explained the toughest thing about playing center in Alabama’s offense.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Avery Johnson reflected on his first year of coaching at Alabama (AL.com’s Michael Casagrande)
- 5-star lineback Mack Wilson — headed to campus this year — tweeted that his shoulder surgery went swimmingly.
— RestEasy3 (@Iam__MW3) April 6, 2016