If Alabama was playing Southern California today, Nick Saban knows which quarterback would be under center for the Crimson Tide. But of course, Saban said he’s grateful that a final decision doesn’t have to be made just yet. So which quarterback has the edge right now? Let’s look back on yesterday’s news.
Here are six things to know:
- Nick Saban opened up on who would start at quarterback if the team played today. Agree with his choice?
- Two Crimson Tide players are emerging as possible return men, and one is arguably the team’s best player.
- A five-star LSU commit should be on flip watch. He named Alabama as his No. 2 school.
- One of the nation’s top wide receivers compared himself to Calvin Ridley … but not for his skills on the field.
- A former Alabama commit, whose combine results mirror those of an NFL prospect, says the Crimson Tide are still in the mix.
- One of the best players in the state of Alabama has included the Crimson Tide in his top six.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Five questions for Alabama entering its final week of spring practice. (Charlie Potter/247Sports)
- Here are the top 10 Crimson Tide players on the current roster, according to ESPN. (Alex Scarborough, ESPN)
The best stories from around the SEC
- An ESPN NFL analyst took a shot at Cam Newton after The Masters tournament completed
- An Ole Miss signee was not impressed with one SEC school’s facilities
- Latest Johnny Manziel drama: He lied about living with former Texas A&M teammate Von Miller. He’s instead living with a player with problems of his own.