TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — Alabama’s A-Day game is still fresh on everyone’s mind so there is still news and analysis coming out around the Crimson Tide’s spring practice. And as always, the recruiting news is non-stop. Here, we take a look back at some of the news surrounding the Crimson Tide from Tuesday.
Here are six things to know:
- Don’t expect Alabama’s defense to take a step back in 2016.
- One of Kirk Herbstreit’s comments on Alabama’s quarterback race may surprise you.
- A day after a Clemson player said things would have been different in the national title game, an Alabama player fired back.
- The nation’s No. 4 defensive end said Alabama is “the best of the best.“
- An Alabama target has made a silent commitment to the school of his choice.
- An Alabama wide receiver target is hoping to earn an offer from LSU.
Other Alabama news from around the internet:
- Alabama held its “Crimson Choice Awards” honoring student-athletes in a postseason banquet.
- Alabama baseball took a 5-3 decision over Troy on Tuesday night.
The best stories from around the SEC:
- One-on-one with Auburn’s Nate-Craig Myers and Jayvaugh Myers.
- Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen provided a first-hand account of running the Boston Marathon.
- Agent Drew Rosenhaus reportedly dropped Johnny Manziel as a client.