The spring season may be over, but this week will bring plenty of recruiting and NFL draft news. Catch up on what you missed over the weekend.
Here are six things to know today:
- Lane Kiffin has been poking fun at rival schools on social media, and his latest target was Auburn University.
- A 4-star Hawaiian quarterback is strongly considering Alabama, and he recently announced a timeline for his potential commitment.
- Is Kenyan Drake a “more intriguing” NFL prospect than Derrick Henry? One expert thinks so.
- A coveted in-state wide receiver could be headed to Tuscaloosa. Learn more about the kid who didn’t play football until his junior year of high school.
- What is the “Saban Seventeen?” You need to know before the NFL draft arrives Thursday.
- A “once-in-a-lifetime” wide receiver might leave Louisiana for the Crimson Tide.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- One prominent NFL draft insider thinks former Crimson Tide center Ryan Kelly would be a perfect fit for the Seattle Seahawks (Duane Rankin, AL.com)
- Here’s why Alabama could dominate the draft again (Casey Smeraglia, BamaHammer.com)
The best stories around the SEC
- Dallas County Grand Jury arraigns former Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel
- Arkansas coach Bret Bielema calls out his kickers during spring game
- Report: Former Auburn running back arrested Sunday