Happy Monday, Alabama fans! Today marks the first day of the regular season’s final week. The Crimson Tide are busy preparing for the Iron Bowl, so let’s hope straight to it.
Here are 6 things to know:
- First things first, Alabama is expected to beat Auburn this week by two touchdowns.
- Check out this intense hype video for the game.
- Here are three players you should know if you’re interested in the Heisman race. Spoiler alert, Alabama running back Derrick Henry is one of them.
- The Crimson Tide are No. 2 in the AP poll, released Sunday.
- We saw some shakeups in college football this weekend and the Playoff rankings will look different this week. See who’s in Kirk Herbstreit’s top 4.
- The Crimson Tide earned straight A’s in SEC Country’s report card for their performance against Charleston Southern on Saturday.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- When Alabama played Tennessee, wide receiver Richard Mullaney didn’t totally understand the hype surrounding that game. But he is fully aware of what Alabama-Auburn means, AL.com’s Michael Casagrande wrote.
- It’s possible the Tigers will use two quarterbacks against the Crimson Tide, AL.com’s Brandon Marcello wrote.
- Auburn is coming off a dominant performance from this weekend, AL.com’s James Crepea wrote.
- Lots of teams are going to be interested in Nick Saban, but CBSSports.com’s Jason La Canfora doesn’t think Saban will bolt to the NFL.
- It was a strong day for Alabama’s seniors on Saturday in their final game at Bryant-Denny Stadium, the Times Daily’s Alex Byington wrote.
The best stories around the SEC
- Mississippi State Dan Mullen has moves. Saturday night he pulled of the “Dab”
- LSU’s Les Miles could be done with the Tigers at the end of this season, according to a report.
- A shaky season this year for the SEC has some questioning the conference as a powerhouse compared to past years.
- Find out what’s on the line for each SEC team as the regular season comes to a close this week.
- LSU has fallen out of the AP’s top 25 poll.