The day after Signing Day is like the calm after the storm — albeit, a crazy, exciting storm. But needless to say, Thursday was a lighter day in terms of Alabama news, so use it to catch up on anything you may have missed!
This is the best place to start.
Here are 6 things to know:
- In case you missed the big stuff, here’s your Signing Day recap.
- Just another day in the life of Derrick Henry — hanging out with the President.
- If you have $5,000 and want to watch the Super Bowl at a Carolina Panthers player’s house, knock yourself out.
- A five-star legacy is hoping his time at Alabama will be as rewarding as his father’s.
- One potential Alabama target didn’t sign a letter of intent yet. He’s still thinking.
- On a more serious note, some sad news surfaced about a legendary former Alabama quarterback.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- The Crimson Tide have plenty of depth at offensive tackle, AL.com’s Matt Zenitz wrote.
- Also from AL.com, a look at some recruiting superlatives, including which signee could make the biggest noise early.
- And one more from the always-thorough AL.com staff, this time from John Talty: Nick Saban finally had some success recruiting in Mississippi.
The best stories around the SEC
- Some troubling details have emerged from Johnny Manziel’s latest incident.
- Check out SEC Country’s first go at National Signing Day awards.
- One of Florida’s commits had a family member very opposed to him choosing the Gators.
- There’s a case to be made that recruiting coordinators would make strong head coaches.