TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — Both Alabama football and basketball received some very good recruiting news to kick off the week, and we’ve got you covered with all the latest surrounding the Alabama programs.
Here, we take a look back at some of the news surrounding the Crimson Tide from Monday.
Here are seven things to know:
- A highly-touted Hawaiian quarterback committed to Alabama late last night. He and his family explain the decision to SEC Country.
- Here’s how Alabama became a serious contender for quarterback Tua Tagovailoa despite being 4,000 miles away.
- Alabama reportedly has a new defensive line coach. Here are some things you should know about him.
- A 5-star defensive line prospect is still high on Alabama despite the resignation of Bo Davis.
- Alabama basketball landed a short-shooting graduate transfer.
- Alabama basketball also hosted a 6-foot-10 transfer.
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney reflected on his national championship loss to Alabama.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Alabama’s Cheyenne Knight was the Low Amateur at the LPGA Volunteers of America Texas Shootout.
The best stories from around the SEC
- Has a player emerged as the top option at running back for Auburn?
- LSU picked up a commitment from a highly-ranked dual-threat quarterback.
- Frank Beamer believes the SEC is the top dog while his former conference has some catching up to do.