TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — A lot of news and information surrounding Alabama came down the pipe on Friday.
We’ve got you covered below as your one-stop shop for Crimson Tide news.
Here are eight things to know:
- Nick Saban gave his thoughts on Alabama coaches using social media.
- Saban also spoke out about why college football needs a commissioner.
- Alabama is a huge favorite against USC.
- Alabama signee Aaron Robinson shared his favorite memory of Saban during the recruiting process.
- Another Alabama signee has bad blood with LSU.
- Did Kentucky’s recruiting director take a shot at Alabama?
- Collecting national titles is just a part of Saban’s “Process,” writes Jay Clemons.
- TV announcer Brad Nessler experienced Saban’s playful side during the HOF trophy ceremony.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Alabama’s women’s golf team finished Friday in fourth place in the second round of the NCAAs.
- Alabama gymnastics was among the women’s top attendance leaders, again.
- Alabama men’s golf held its 2015-16 postseason awards banquet.
The best stories from around the SEC
- Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen sent a Mother’s Day card to a recruit’s mom.
- Former South Carolina star Marcus Lattimore is reportedly set to join a high school coaching staff.
- Two Auburn basketball players are leaving the program.