Hello, Alabama fans! Here’s to hoping you had a pleasant, enjoyable weekend and are gearing up for one of the most exciting weeks of the offseason. National Signing Day is just two days away, meaning before you know it, you’ll be welcoming a crop of new faces to campus.
Here are seven things to know:
- A four-star wide receiver has a pair of SEC schools and one ACC school in his final three.
- See who impressed and who struggled at the Senior Bowl last week.
- Alabama had a certain request for one its recruits. It ended in the recruit de-committing.
- The nation’s top wide receiver wasn’t in Tuscaloosa on Sunday … again.
- What if Nick Saban had recruited this Arkansas commit earlier?
- It doesn’t seem probable at all, but anything can happen. Maybe Alabama will get a couple Florida commits to flip.
- Alabama is in this four-star offensive lineman’s top three.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- More on the recruit who was asked to grayshirt at the last minute, from The Oregonian’s Andrew Nemec.
- AL.com’s Kevin Scarbinsky thinks Alabama made a big mistake in its football scheduling.
- Some of Alabama’s faster players are sharing their services with the track team too, AL.com’s Michael Casagrande wrote.
- A recruit was headed to Ole Miss for an official visit, so Saban got creative and squeezed his pitch in at an airport, Scout wrote.
The best stories around the SEC
- Cam Newton: Big personality, loud pants.
- South Carolina was able to flip an Arkansas commit.
- As of now, Mississippi State has no wide receiver commitments anymore.
- LSU has a new quarterback.