Thursday brought us Tigers-Tide clashes, boxes of Skittles and college football commissioners, among other things. SEC Country is here to get you caught up with the latest from Tuscaloosa.
Here are seven things to know today:
- The loss of defensive line coach Bo Davis was bound to make recruits upset. What can new coach Karl Dunbar do to earn back their trust?
- There are specific topics Nick Saban wants to address at SEC spring meetings, including a potential change to coaching staffs.
- We broke down the 15 biggest Alabama-LSU recruiting battles in the Class of 2017.
- A court date has been set for Cam Robinson‘s and Laurence “Hootie” Jones‘ arraignments.
- Former Crimson Tide defensive lineman Jarran Reed got an awesome care package from one candy company.
- Check out the best moments from Saban’s time at the Regions Tradition Pro-Am.
- Alabama’s linebackers will be scary in 2016.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- The Crimson Tide baseball team dropped its series opener vs. No. 6 South Carolina (GarnetAndBlackAttack.com).
- Nick Saban reportedly offered a verbal scholarship to an eighth-grade prospect (UPI.com).
The best stories around the SEC
- A Tim Tebow statue in Washington? One former presidential candidate wants to make it happen
- Tennessee’s Jalen Hurd could be a Heisman Trophy sleeper, says ESPN
- One of the nation’s best prospects made a surprise visit to LSU