The road to another national championship begins today, Alabama fans. Today is National Signing Day, the day when the Crimson Tide learns what the future holds for its dominant program. Let’s get straight to it.
Here are eight things to know:
- Alabama goes into Signing Day on the heels of some last-minute changes to its class. One recruit de-committed and another flipped to another SEC school.
- But on the bright side, the Crimson Tide did land an important special teams recruit.
- The mother of Georgia’s top recruit shed some insight on her son’s decision. He has already made his choice but won’t announce until this afternoon. Alabama is a finalist for the five-star prospect.
- Here’s SEC Country’s Alabama Signing Day Preview, featuring everything you need to know about today’s recruiting madness.
- And here’s the full schedule of important announcements, so you won’t miss a beat.
- SEC Country made some predictions for the big day today.
- Alabama picked up a commitment from a four-star prospect out of Mississippi.
- Can Alabama flip this Florida commit?
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Other programs are constantly putting Alabama down for their own gain in the recruiting process. Here’s how Alabama deals with it, from AL.com’s John Talty.
- AL.com’s Matt Zenitz compiled some tweets from national media heading into Signing Day.
- Sometimes it’s all about the hair, CBSSports’ Robby Kalland wrote.