Good morning, Alabama fans! It’s an exciting week for both the football and basketball teams as spring football is gearing up and the Crimson Tide are looking to have an impact in the SEC Tournament. Not to mention, there’s some more recruiting battles Alabama will have to fight. Catch up on everything in one place.
Here are eight things to know:
- The nation’s top wide receiver for 2016 still hasn’t signed a letter of intent. But here are some details on what he’s up to at the moment and who he’s reportedly interested in.
- Where does an elite four-star offensive tackle stand with Alabama and other SEC teams? Find out here.
- Nick Saban has supported a bill that is seeking to prevent youth suicide.
- SEC Country is doing a series that shares who we think are Nick Saban’s top 50 players. Not just at Alabama, but from other stops along his coaching career, too. The most recent list: 31-40.
- Alabama has extended a scholarship to a quarterback from Hawaii.
- The Crimson Tide also offered the son of a South Carolina assistant coach.
- Alabama is one of his top schools now that they’ve extended the offer.
- UGA is after another ‘Bama commit.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- AL.com’s Michael Casagrande did some number crunching and came up with some staggering statistics that show how much the program has grown financially since Saban came on board.
- CBS Sports’ Robby Kalland reported that Alabama was seriously close to not being in the cards for AJ McCarron. Here’s why.
- Catch up on the biggest spring practice storylines from Campus Insiders’ Pete Fiutak.