Happy Monday, Alabama fans!
It was a busy weekend for the Crimson Tide in both football and basketball. Recruiting was buzzing again and the basketball team is gearing up for a postseason bid, despite missing out on the NCAA tournament. Let’s see what everyone’s up to.
Here are eight things to know:
- The tables might be turned on the football field, but Kentucky has the upperhand on the hardwood against Alabama. The Wildcats eliminated the Crimson Tide in the SEC Tournament this weekend.
- Alabama didn’t make the big dance, but it did receive an NIT bid. Coach Avery Johnson is very excited about it.
- We’ve seen Nick Saban’s jump shot, but what does his first pitch look like?
- The Crimson Tide has a new special teams coach.
- Who are Nick Saban’s top 5 players ever? What about 6-10?
- A recruit who is committed to another school was seen wearing Alabama gear. Perhaps he could be having second thoughts about that commitment.
- Check out what Saban said to a four-star linebacker.
- If Alabama offers this recruit, the Crimson Tide will quickly jump toward the top of his list.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- 247Sports’ Charlie Potter reported Alabama could be without six players in spring practice.
- The basketball team seems to be undoubtedly headed in a strong direction under Johnson, the Anniston Star’s Marq Burnett wrote.