Good morning, Alabama fans!
A basketball player from Belgium spoke out on the terrorist attacks, and recruiting was busy as always Tuesday. It’s an eclectic batch of links today, so hang with us.
Here are nine things to know:
- Belgium native Retin Obasohan respectfully disagreed with GOP frontrunner Donald Trump on Twitter regarding Tuesday’s terrorist attack.
- Obasohan then called his own press conference to offer his deepest support to the people of his home country.
- In spring practice football news, Nick Saban shed some insight on the running back competition.
- According to a report, the Ravens have plans to sign a former ‘Bama running back.
- Check out this “buy or sell” SEC slideshow.
- Here’s where Alabama stands with a five-star cornerback.
- This running back isn’t exactly sure where he stands, though.
- One major drawback has a four-star athlete not putting Alabama in his top three.
- Get up to speed on everything you need to know about the NFL mock draft and some Alabama big names in this slideshow.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- A former Crimson Tide and NFL defensive lineman has joined Nick Saban’s coaching staff, AL.com’s Michael Casagrande wrote.
- What did Saban tell his team to do over spring break? Casagrande also has that answer.
- The backflips are eye-catching, but AL.com’s Laura Goldman dug a little deeper into what makes four-star cornerback Nigel Knott tick.