Good morning, Alabama fans. Today’s newsletter is a lengthy one that’s full of recruiting news, so let’s not waste any time and hop straight to it.
Here are nine things to know:
- After making a visit to Tuscaloosa, Ala., one recruit got the extra boost he needed in order to feel stronger about his commitment.
- Another recruit, to his surprise, found out exactly where he stands on the team’s big board at linebacker.
- Because of spring break, the football team isn’t practicing at the moment. Here are the storylines to catch up on in the meantime.
- New Orleans pass rusher Sci Martin, one of the few 2016 recruits to ink his letter of intent after Signing Day, did not choose Alabama.
- Check out which major recruits visited Alabama this weekend.
- Is Alabama the best of the best? This wide receiver recruit thinks so.
- What would Nick Saban’s strongest depth chart ever look like?
- One linebacker recruit has dreamt about playing at Alabama for a decade. He’s not ready to commit yet, but he does have an offer now.
- Alabama signee Nigel Knott talked about his recruiting process, including what he liked and didn’t like.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Where does the Alabama football program stand these days? ESPN’s Alex Scarborough took a look.
- In case you missed it, the basketball team will play Creighton in the first round of the NIT, the Times Daily’s Alex Byington wrote.
- A Texas commit paid Alabama a visit and was surprised by how well it went, 247Sports’ Hank South wrote.