Good morning, Crimson Tide fans! Between coaching announcements, recruiting rewinds and Jake Coker letting us in on a little secret, today’s newsletter is a mixed bag. Start your Hump Day off right.
Here are nine things to know:
- One four-star wide receiver’s visit to campus was perfect in his mind.
- What went into Sci Martin choosing LSU over ‘Bama and TCU?
- Florida has a new coach from Alabama.
- One of the nation’s best dual threat quarterbacks has three SEC schools on his top eight list.
- The SEC only landed three teams in the NCAA Tournament. What did commissioner Greg Sankey think about that?
- A four-star quarterback has Alabama in his top five. Here’s why.
- According to a report, Alabama has a new staff member joining the Crimson Tide by way of the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Coker reportedly played his entire senior year with a broken toe.
- Nick Saban made one recruit feel a little intimidated.
Other Alabama news from around the Internet
- Dillon Lee impressed at Alabama’s Pro Day, AL.com’s Matt Zenitz wrote.
- It might seem counterintuitive to start spring practice to then only go on spring break immediately. But Nick Saban likes it, and AL.com’s John Talty explained why.