A.J. McCarron’s wife not happy naked players were shown on TV
Katherine Webb McCarron is mad.
The former beauty queen and wife of former Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron — now a backup with the Cincinnati Bengals — doesn’t appreciate that the NFL Network aired a segment featuring a lot of Bengal behinds and a few third and shorts.
The NFL Network’s Albert Breer interviewed Adam “Pacman” Jones in the Bengals locker room (WATCH, NSFW) after the team’s 34-21 win Sunday over the Buffalo Bills.
During the minute-long talk the camera focuses on Jones, but distracting viewers was the parade of nude players in the background making their way to the showers. Among them may have been McCarron, who knows?
Still, the images upset Katherine very much.
I would rather my husbands ass/penis not be all over TV. Would you like to be filmed while naked? https://t.co/0cWsGDE5zj
— Katherine McCarron (@_KatherineWebb) October 19, 2015
- Alabama bowl projections after 6-1 start
- Brother of NFL star impersonating Tennessee QB Josh Dobbs on Alabama scout team
- Nick Saban taking a closer look at one of Southeast’s top receivers
- Former Alabama running back arrested following gun-related charges
- QB Blake Barnett returns to practice; C Ryan Kelly still out
If we recall, Webb McCarron first hit the spotlight thanks to Brent Musburger gushing about her when her then-boyfriend played in a BCS title game. Perhaps she would rather be the focus of attention:
The NFL Network had no comment on the very NSFW interview segment.