Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talked with ESPN CFB Analyst, Brad Edwards about the upcoming college football season and early projections for Alabama.
- Brad Edwards from ESPN shares projections for Alabama in 2018
- Football Power Index is a ranking system provided by ESPN; Edwards shares some breakdown on Alabama and Georgia
- Edwards talks about some win totals and Vegas odds
- Some thoughts on other college football headlines
- SEC West breakdown on Texas A&M, Auburn and LSU
- What are Texas A&M fans expecting from Jimbo Fisher?
- Expectations are low in Baton Rouge around LSU for the 2018?
- How long will it take Nick Saban to take advantage of graduate transfer rule?
- Alabama Crimson Tide podcast on Wednesday featured Leon Douglas who shared some inspiring stories of playing for Alabama.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.