HATTIESBURG, Miss. — Alabama commit Deonte Brown is firmly cemented with the Crimson Tide, so he has turned his attention to recruiting a couple of 5-star prospects.
Brown, the nation’s No. 7 offensive guard, said he is working hard on the nation’s No. 1 outside linebacker Lyndell Wilson and the nation’s No. 1 inside linebacker Ben Davis. Brown says Alabama’s chances of landing both look promising.
“Probably very high,” Brown told SEC Country. “We have a lot to offer them. We are Alabama.”
Brown is going to have some work to do in order to get both to commit to Alabama. Wilson has Florida as his leader with Alabama in second. Davis has UGA on top with Alabama trailing closely behind.
In the video above, you’ll get the answers to the following questions:
1) Does he feel like he’s still a big priority to the Alabama coaching staff?
2) When was the last time he was on Alabama’s campus?
3) How confident is he feeling about the Crimson Tide as they enter the College Football Playoff?
4) What’s been the most recent contact he’s had with the Alabama coaching staff?
5) What was the biggest takeaway for him when watching the SEC Championship game?