TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — Alabama football returned to the practice field on Tuesday after being off for Easter weekend.
After Tuesday, Alabama football has 1 more practice (Thursday) before its A-Day spring game on Saturday.
- Running back Damien Harris remained limited because of a foot injury. Harris hasn’t participated much since spraining his foot in the Crimson Tide’s first scrimmage.
What we saw
- There was no sign of safety Deionte Thompson.
- The first offensive line group featured the unit that we have seen most of spring practice with Jonah Williams at left tackle, Ross Pierschbacher at left guard, Bradley Bozeman at center, Lester Cotton at right guard and Matt Womack at right tackle.
- The second offensive line group had Scott Lashley at left tackle, Josh Casher at left guard, J.C. Hassenauer at center, Deonte Brown at right guard and Alex Leatherwood at right tackle. Keep an eye on Leatherwood. He’s a guy who could push for a starting spot once the fall rolls around.
- The third offensive line had Elliot Baker at left tackle, Dallas Warmack at left guard, Chris Owens at center, Brandon Kennedy at right guard and Richie Petitbon at right tackle.
- Trevon Diggs is still working at left corner with the first defensive group. Looks like he’s found a starting role. Diggs lined up opposite Anthony Averett while Minkah Fitzpatrick and Ronnie Harrison were the safeties.
- We got our first look at the shell of Alabama’s base defense. Rising sophomore Terrell Hall and Anfernee Jennings were the outside linebackers. Keith Holcombe and Rashaan Evans were the inside linebackers. Christian Miller took switched some reps in place of Hall with the first group, but Miller mostly worked with the second group.
- Ben Davis was back with the inside linebackers after spending most of the spring working with the outside group.
Outside linebacker drills
Offensive line drills
Alabama football player interviews
Alabama wide receiver Calvin Ridley
Alabama linebacker Christian Miller
Alabama linebacker Keith Holcombe