Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talked with SEC Country’s Mike Johnson about the latest headlines in college football, including some projections for the Crimson Tide’s 2018 season.
- SEC Country’s Mike Johnson talks about the latest headlines involving the Crimson Tide
- Johnson takes a few minutes to explain what Joe Pendry has meant to Alabama and Nick Saban
- Recently, Alabama’s approach to social networks changed, and the Tide are intent on showing that they have fun while winning national championships. The audible is paying off in recruiting, as Alabama has the No. 1 class in college football
- Was there a hidden message from Saban last week when he spoke about quarterbacks?
- Johnson shares analysis of Alabama’s quarterback competition and challenges of hitting reset from a player perspective
- Johnson is a former All-American offensive lineman at Alabama under Saban. Johnson played in the NFL for the Atlanta Falcons. Johnson hosts a show daily called Roll Tide Daily, and is the co-host of SEC Country live with Brandon Adams on SEC Country’s main Facebook account.
- Connect with Ryan Fowler on Twitter @RyanCFowler for more daily coverage of the Alabama Crimson Tide
- The Alabama Crimson Tide podcast on Thursday featured ESPN’s KC Joyner to talk about the latest headlines in college football and why Saban will master a new rule change
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.