Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talked with a former Alabama offensive lineman and Crimson Tide insider about the latest headlines surrounding Alabama football.
- William Barger is a former offensive lineman and also a Crimson Tide insider. We discuss the latest headlines involving Alabama football.
- We ask Barger about his biggest concerns going into the 2018 season
- Barger shares some thoughts on Terrell Lewis and Raekwon Davis
- We ask Barger to share some thoughts on the center position
- Who will be the starting offensive line Alabama plays Louisville in Orlando on September 1?
- How good can Matt Womack be at right tackle in 2018?
- Which new assistant coaches have grabbed Barger’s attention?
- Recently, Alabama increased its social network presence. What does Barger think about the new approach?
- Which players, who will be arriving in the next couple of weeks at Alabama, will be impact players
- Barger and I discuss the quarterback competition and what he thinks will happen
- What will Alabama’s offense look like in 2018?
- Barger chimes in on how much longer Nick Saban will coach, and his comment will excite Alabama fans
- The Alabama Crimson Tide podcast on Monday included a 1-on-1 interview with Baltimore Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome about what players get by playing for Saban and Alabama
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.