Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talked with Chris Landry from Landry Football. He is a professional scout and football analyst who shares his in-depth analysis concerning some of the biggest questions about the Crimson Tide.
- Chris Landry from LandryFootball.com shares some thoughts on a possible two-quarterback system, and whether he thinks Nick Saban will consider it.
- Landry shares some thoughts on both Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa.
- Landry talks about the new redshirt rule in college football and how it could impact Alabama’s quarterback competition.
- Landry also talks about several other SEC teams, including Texas A&M, LSU and Auburn.
- We ask Landry if Texas A&M can be a real threat to Alabama in the next five years or which other SEC West team can push the Crimson Tide.
- Please accept my apology for some static on my end during the interview. I recorded the podcast while on vacation, but I thought Landry’s content outweighs some minor static on my end.
- Friday will be my last podcast for SEC Country, thank you for the support over the last couple of years. Connect with Ryan Fowler on Twitter @RyanCFowler for more daily coverage of the Alabama Crimson Tide and some other ways you might be able to hear the podcast continue.
- The Alabama Crimson Tide podcast on Friday featured former Alabama All-America offensive lineman and college football analyst Mike Johnson to discuss some of the latest headlines involving the Crimson Tide.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.