Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talked with Phil Steele from Phil Steele Publications about his thoughts on the upcoming season and some in-depth projections for Alabama going into the 2018 season.
- Veteran college football analyst Phil Steele shares some in-depth thoughts on Alabama for the 2018 season.
- We ask Steele what is his biggest question for this Alabama team.
- He discusses where Alabama is ranked in his preseason poll.
- Steele shares his thoughts on who he thinks will be quarterback for the Crimson Tide in 2018.
- Steele also provides some analysis for several other SEC teams including Auburn, LSU, Tennessee and Texas A&M.
- Steele talks about several odds and projections for the upcoming season.
- Friday will be my last podcast for SEC Country, thank you for the support over the last couple of years. Connect with Ryan Fowler on Twitter @RyanCFowler for more daily coverage of the Alabama Crimson Tide and some other ways you might be able to hear the podcast continue.
- The Alabama Crimson Tide podcast on Monday featured Chris Landry from Landry Football to talk about some of the latest headlines surrounding the Crimson Tide, including some thoughts on quarterback competition.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.