The home stretch of the recruiting season is upon us with Alabama’s biggest recruiting weekend before National Signing Day on Feb. 1.
The Crimson Tide welcomed 11 official visitors this weekend, including several of Alabama’s top remaining priorities in the Class of 2017.
Alabama hosted the following players this weekend on official visits:
- 5-star defensive end LaBryan Ray (Madison, Ala.)
- 4-star JACK Christopher Allen (Baton Rouge, La.)
- 4-star LB Markail Benton (Phenix City, Ala.)
- 4-star DT Akial Byers (Fayetteville, Ark.)
- 4-star QB Mac Jones (Jacksonville, Fla.)
- 4-star OL Kendall Randolph (Madison, Ala.)
- 4-star S Todd Harris (Plaquemine, La.)
- 4-star DT Phidarian Mathis (Monroe, La.)
- 4-star WR Henry Ruggs III (Montgomery. Ala.)
- 4-star WR DeVonta Smith (Amite, La.)
- 3-star TE Kedrick James (Waco, Texas)
In case you missed our story from Friday, here’s the 411 on where all of those players stand with their recruitment just days ahead of signing day.
SEC Country will provide analysis and updates on the visitors Sunday.
***SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE STORY FOR ALABAMA RECRUITING UPDATES***
All rankings are provided by the 247Sports composite unless otherwise noted.
Follow Chris on Twitter for the latest on who’s on their way to play in Bryant-Denny.