Alabama-Vanderbilt: Time, TV channel, watch online for Week 4 game (09/23/2017)
It’s finally time for SEC play as Alabama football travels to Nashville for a date with Vanderbilt.
Alabama and Vanderbilt each enter the contest at 3-0. Alabama is an 18.5-point favorite in this one.
Alabama is coming off a 41-23 win against Colorado State in Bryant-Denny Stadium this past Saturday.
Alabama football-Vanderbilt football game time, details
- Time: 2:30 p.m. CT (3:30 p.m. ET)
- Date: Saturday, Sept. 23
- Location: Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville
- Line: Alabama by 18.5
What channel is Alabama-Vanderbilt football on?
CBS is televising the game.
How can I watch Alabama-Vanderbilt football online?
You can stream the game on the CBSSports app.
How can I listen to Alabama-Vanderbilt football on the radio?
You can listen to the Alabama broadcast on the Crimson Tide Sports Network with Eli Gold, Phil Savage and Chris Stewart on the call.
Alabama-Vanderbilt football preview
- First time in a decade: This will be Alabama’s first trip to Nashville to face Vanderbilt since 2007. With the way the schedule rotation is set up, fans likely won’t see this one again for a while, so they should definitely enjoy the matchup. Nashville has a ton of things for fans to do in the city, so this should be a great trip for all who plan on going.
- Back in action: Alabama linebackers Rashaan Evans (groin), Anfernee Jennings (ankle) and Dylan Moses (undisclosed) all returned to practice this week. Evans and Jennings missed the last two games. Moses missed the last game.
- Stingy defense: Vanderbilt leads the SEC in scoring defense (4.3 points per game), passing defense (95.3 yards per game) and total defense (198.3 yards per game). The Commodores only allow 3.44 yards per play.