The latest version of the Crimson Tide was rewarded with 10 Coaches All-SEC selections on Tuesday afternoon, the most from any school since Alabama (11) and LSU (10) four years ago.
Saban and the Tide are three days removed from a second straight SEC championship, and coaches around the conference were obviously impressed with the team’s body of work this season.
Here are Alabama’s newest All-SEC members:
- Offensive tackle Cam Robinson
- Center Ryan Kelly
- Running back Derrick Henry
- Defensive lineman Jonathan Allen
- Defensive lineman A’Shawn Robinson
- Linebacker Reggie Ragland
- Safety Eddie Jackson
- Offensive lineman Dominick Jackson
- Wide receiver Calvin Ridley
- Kicker Adam Griffith
Henry became the sixth player in Alabama history to finish in the top three of Heisman Trophy voting on Tuesday night. He’s a finalist for the award alongside Clemson quarterback DeShaun Watson and Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey.
The Heisman presentation is scheduled for Saturday night (8 pm ET, ESPN).